At Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua we are happy to host your small resort wedding party which can include only yourself and your future spouse or up to a maximum of 16 guests.
Getting married at Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua means you are automatically entitled to special discounts and benefits available only to honeymooners. Sign up for details here.
For a fully catered resort wedding the cost is only US$1,350 plus 15% government tax. This cost includes:
- Your choice of any scenic location at the resort
- Non-denominational ceremony conducted by a licensed Antiguan marriage officer
- Bridal bouquet and boutonnière
- Marriage license
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 10 inch tier cake (white)
- Taxi transfers to the legal offices
- 1 copy of marriage certificate
- ½ hour massage each
If you require a larger package than the above then this can be arranged. Optional extras available at additional cost include: Beach dinner reception, Photography, Videography, solo steel pan player, Hair, Makeup, Decorative wedding arch, breakfast in bed among others. Please contact us to discuss your wedding needs.
The legal requirements are as follows:
- Passport or driver’s license with original/certified copy of birth certificate for each party
- Notarized written parental consent if under 18
- Original documents evidencing termination of a previous marriage (where applicable): divorce decree absolute, death certificate, etc..
- Adoption papers if applicable
- All documents must be in English or have notarized English translations attached.
Contact us now to start planning your special day. We are as excited as you are to make this the most unforgettable day of your life.