At Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua we are happy to host your small Island Wedding which can include only yourself and your future spouse or up to a maximum of 16 guests.
Getting married at Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua means you are also on a Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua honeymoon and therefore automatically entitled to special discounts and benefits available only to honeymooners. Sign up here
for details. Your Caribbean Wedding Package with Keyonna Beach Resort therefore comprises of specially discounted rates and benefits to stay at the resort plus a very affordable all inclusive price for the Wedding itself.
For a fully catered Caribbean Wedding Package, the cost is only US$1,500 plus 15% government tax. This cost includes:
- Your choice of any scenic location at the resort
- Non-denominational ceremony conducted by a licensed Antiguan marriage officer
- Bridal bouquet and boutonnière
- Marriage license
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 10 inch tier cake (white)
- Taxi transfers to the legal offices
- 1 copy of marriage certificate
- ½ hour massage each
If you require a larger package than the above then this can be arranged. Optional extras available at additional cost include: Beach dinner reception, Photography, Videography, solo steel pan player, Hair, Makeup, Decorative wedding arch, breakfast in bed among others.
The legal requirements are as follows:
- Passport or driver’s license with original/certified copy of birth certificate for each party
- Original documents evidencing termination of a previous marriage (where applicable): divorce decree absolute, death certificate, etc..
- All documents must be in English or have notarized English translations attached.
- Only one wedding bookable per day
- Maximum of 16 guests (from in and/or off resort) allowed
- No children allowed